CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Get them while you can!

You have just 2 days left to order from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalog!!! My favorite set from the Summer Mini is Strength & Hope. Yes, I used this one in my post yesterday. I want to share as many ideas with y'all about this fabulous set while I can. Don't forget, $2 goes to BCRF from the sale of this set as well as the digi set. I was inspired by a card on another blog for this one. For the life of me I can't find it in my saved links. (note to self, organize favorites) I used Early Espresso cardstock and ink, Blushing Bride cardstock and ink, Very Vanilla cardstock, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1 3/8" Circle Punch and 1 3/4" Scallop Punch. I inked all over this one using one of our Stamping Sponges. LOVE the way those sponges help with the distressed look.
A little hint about the sponges.....Cut them into wedges! I have wedges of different sizes. I use one per color family. Cut the sponge in half, then in half again, then in half, etc, until you get the size wedge you prefer. I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! Its a gorgeous day today here in Virginia! I will be in my studio most of the day creating for an upcoming fair. Of course I will have the windows open to enjoy the sunny day, the fabulous view and light breeze.

No comments: