CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Time to get really inky!

I love love love to make things really inky. I decided today to make a tag. I love working with tags. The size makes it easier for me to just let loose. This one didnt quite turn out the way I planned. I still think its not bad. I used Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke inks. The base stamp on the tag is Christmas Collage.  I used Black Staz On ink to add the crown stamps from Artistic Etchings and Clearly for You. I painted Gold Lame Smooch ink on the bird from Noteably Ornate using a Stampin Sponge. I then stamped that onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I cut the bird out and layered it onto the tag using Stampin' Dimensionals. I don't have any ribbon to match so I decided to make my own "ribbon" for the top. I inked Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I tore that into strips and inked again. I threaded those through the hole in the tag and attached with a staple. The entire tag has been edged in Gold Lame Smooch Ink. I hope your weekend is off to a fun start! Have a safe & happy Labor Day Weekend! My blogoversary is in 2 days so be on the lookout. There just might be something fun happening around here. :)

No comments: