CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I've been double tagged!

I was tagged by Sharon & Karen. Go check out their blogs!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So lets see, what did I not mention before......
1. I would love to have my own business.
2. I love sports, especially football & hockey.
3. All my spices are in Tupperware spice containers, labeled and in alphabetical order.
4. I'm 1/2 Cajun.
5. I can trace my family roots back over 200 years.
6. I want to learn to snow ski.
7. I'm hopelessly addicted to Club Scrap!

Now, who to tag???? hhhmmmm how about.....
1. Leslie
2. Theresa
3. Susie
4. Kristen
5. Karen
6. Viv
7. Luanne

No comments: