CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Job update

I went to the Arts & Crafts Center Friday to swap out a bottle of Stickles I had bought that leaked. The front manager was working. When I walked in she asked me if I wanted to teach a class or have a "scrapbook club". I said I would love to. She was very happy and said they had been hoping I would come in soon. I will, of course, have to interview with her boss, the center manager. She said, "but since we know you, as a customer....." So I'm guessing that as soon as I talk to her boss, the job is mine. They already advertised that there is a scrapbook club. The gal who normally does this told them that she is too busy for it now. The way the scrapbook club works is basically, people come in, work on their projects and the "teacher" helps them if they have any problems. I plan to bring in examples of my work and suggest they offer specific classes too. I completed some really cute projects over the past few days. I'll share them in a bit.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Yeah there you are! Sounds like the job is yours. How cool is that! You must have really made an impression. Way to go!

Sharon said...

That fabulous! What a fantastic job to have.