CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Cool! I've been tagged by Janet.Here is how you play: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Ok so here goes..... 7 facts about me..
1. I have two tattoos.
2. My nose is pierced.
3. I love butterflies.
4. I want a dog but can't decide on the breed.
5. I've trained horses for barrel racing.
6. I was in a few beauty pagents in high school.
7. I was in the best high school marching band ever!
Ok now the hard part. This is difficult since I havent been blogging long. lol
I am tagging..
Katie
Cammie
Traci
Mish Mash
Lucky Bug
The Glitter Goddess
Sweet Somethings

No comments: