CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Breast Cancer reminder......

Photobucket
Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought I would make cards to send to family & friends. I have a few family members who have been affected by this horrible disease. This is a lighthearted reminder to check your ta tas monthly. :)
The base of these cards are all Club Scrap Fizz. I used the silver from Fizz on a few of these too. I inked almost all of the edges. I also used pattern paper with the breast cancer support ribbon on it. I had some pink mulberry paper and pink marbled paper in my scraps that I also used. The letters for "Aarrrr" are stickers. All other letters are rub-ons. I added buttons to a few cards due to a button challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. The mess is also from my stash. The outside of all the cards says, "Aarrr ye rememberin". The inside says, "to check your ta tas monthly?" I hope you enjoy and remember, check your ta tas monthly.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Debby said...

Very clever and nicely done! I really like them.

Susie said...

Hello there please email me at ascrapnangel@yahoo.com

your new sister :)

Kerry D-C said...

hee hee! these aaaaaarrrrrrgh great! Very clever!!