So I've been tagged by Debby & Lindsay.
Here's how it works...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy)
3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 5 sets of five...
Things you love...
1. My family
5. Captain Jack Sparrow (Oh Debby I'm SSSOOO with ya on that one!)
Not necessarily in that order.
Things you don't love...
1. mean angry vindictive manipulative people (I'm with ya on that one too Debby!)
2. liars (If you cant tell the truth, then stop wasting my time. Just be honest & be yourself.)
3. paying inflated prices for things because I'm overseas
4. the fact that the postal system can't seem to deliver my Club Scrap goodies to me even though the box was shipped OVER A MONTH AGO and I've received other boxes from elsewhere that were shipped since then!
5. the lack of clothing choices here in Japan....the Harajuki girls might have their wicked style but it does NOT fit my body! lol
Songs on your iPod/Playlist
Just 5?????? lol I have over 10,000. I'll list a wide variety so you can truly see how wide my taste in music is.
1. Push - Enrique Iglesias
2. 1812 Overture - Tchaikovsky (We played this every year in high school bad. Great memories there. Mom even played it when she was in the same band!)
3. Still Dirtty - Christina Aguilera (She is AMAZING in concert!!!!)
4. Down With the Sickness - Disturbed (They are awesome in concert too! This one reminds me of my fav Wildcat hockey players! They skated out to this song at the beginning of the games. Bad Ass!!!!)
5. 'Fore She Was Mama - Clay Walker (He is one of the nicest guys I've met! Met him when he performed at my high school way back before he was famous. We went to the same school.)
1. fresh seafood...mmmmmm gotta LOVE living on an island! Yes, you can be jealous!! lol If it makes ya feel better, things here are EXPENSIVE!
2. JAPANESE Dr Pepper, yes there IS a difference. OH MY is it amazing! Its more like the Dr Pepper made with pure cane sugar.
3. Mexican food.......thankfully I can make killer enchiladas, tacos, burritos, nachos etc! the Japanese aren't so good at cooking Mexican food. lol
4. Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate (Yep, gotta go with Debby on this one too!)
5. steak & taters!
People you are tagging...