CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Fall Y'all!


Ok so the tag isnt very Texan but I am. lol I made this tag for one of the Club Scrap gals. It says "autumn" in Japanese. It was actually pretty easy to write. I only had to practice a few times. The papers are all from Club Scrap's great Outdoors kit. I inked all over each piece of cardstock in black. I tore the red and inked around the edges. I tore a strip of red and a strip of the lighter green (even though it looks greyish here) and inked them then stapled them to the tag.

5 comments:

Debby said...

Cute.

Anne said...

Nice tag, hope you're feeling better :)

Viv said...

Great tag.... hope the twitchies have stopped.

Leslie said...

Wow, I think that is cool how you added the Japanese writings for Autumn, very cool, hope you are feeling better.
Leslie

Sharon said...

This is so cool! It is simple and elegant. Love the Japanese writing.