CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Project 365

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season. I didn't stick with Project 365 last year. I hope to do better this year. I'm off to a good start! Since I am behind in posting the pics to my blog, I thought I'd do a photo collage. Pic 1 was my "Happy New Year" block. I made them out of various scrapbook papers. The letters on the back side of the blocks say "Merry Christmas". Pic 2, we went to Cafe Calico in Kichijoji. Most Japanese do not have pets in their homes. There are various places you can go to play with the kitties. That's my friend Michelle in the stripped shirt to the middle/right of the photo. Pic 3, my Happy Bag (grab bag) stash from one of the Japanese craft stores. Pic 4 is hubby's delicious meal from one of the new Udon restaurants we tried. Pic 5 is dd in front of the tree before we took it down. Pic 6 is dd with Mt Fuji in the background. Snapped that one before taking her to school one morning. Pic 7 is me bundled up before I had to walk to the doctor. Its a little over a quarter of a mile but at 30 degrees, it feels like more! lol I do NOT like the cold. bbbrrr Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed my first week of Project 365. I have so many crafty things to share. It might be a marathon blogging day. lol

No comments: