CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project 365...Day 13

To days photo may look like something not that special but believe me, it is! (At least to me lol) I've been on the look out for a yummy body scrub that smells yummy but didn't cost an arm & a leg. Well, shopping for some things is limited here in Japan. (especially things at a reasonable price!) I decided to make my own scrub! Since I have many rough dry spots during the winter, a salt scrub is out of the question! ouch! This one is very simple.
1/2 cup brown sugar (not packed)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup oil (I used Vitamin E oil. It was all I could find at the time.)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
Mix all together well and store in an airtight container. To use, rub over dry spots and rinse off with very warm water. Pat dry.
There ya go. My secret to smooth skin. hhhmmm I'm thinking this will make nice gifts. Wonder if I can find small glass air tight containers here in Japan.

No comments: