CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project 365.....Day 20

So today's picture isn't the best in the world, the flash made it freaky, the shadowing is weird, there are blurry spots. However, it was a quick snap, spur of the moment shot. A moment and memory captured in time. A very funny, rather hilarious moment too! Here's the story.... Taylor came home and sat down to do her homework. She needed a Virginia state quarter. They are studying Jamestown in her class. She was to use the images on the quarter to tell us what she has learned so far. This is the conversation that followed....
Taylor: Dad I have to tell you 3 things about Jamestown and you have to right what I tell you on this paper for my homework.
Ron: What? I dun did my learnin. (said in his best "redneck" accent)
Taylor: No, its for MY homework. Its about Jamestown.
Ron: I know all about it. Its a town, named after a guy named James.
Taylor: Yea, King James.
Ron: Yeah but I called him Jimmy.
Insert TONS of laughter here! I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!
Taylor: They came over on ships.
Ron: Yeah, the Pinto Bean, Santa Anna and what was the other one.
Taylor: NO Not that and not during Columbus.
Who knew that homework could be so much fun!!! lol

No comments: