CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas Day 10

I have finished all 12 tags! I hope to get them all posted on my blog today. Day 10 took some work. Tim used metal tape sheets on his Day 10 tag. I used 2 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil. Instead of grungeboard letters & shapes, I used Thickers and Holiday House Foil Merry Mint from American Crafts. FYI, if you try this technique with Thickers, do not use the foam letters. Use the cardboard ones. If you click on the photo, it will bring it up larger. Notice the "fun" and "joy"? Those were the foam letters. They didn't come out as well as the other letters and shapes. When using foil, press it along each letter and shape gently before attaching the foil to your tag. I used Copics G09, BV08, B16, Y17 and R46 for my coloring. Go slowly with the Copics. One of mine was really juicy and the ink pooled a bit in a few spots. Happy crafting!

No comments: