CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas Day 6

Ok, I'm trying to play blogger catch up. lol I've had a nasty head cold and haven't spent much time online. I have however, completed my Tim tags every day. :) As you know by now, I have no Tim stamps. YET! They are on their way thanks to Croppinsville! Allie shipped the same day I ordered. Talk about amazing customer service!!! Check out Tim's tag. So, what stamps DID I use? The car is from Close to My Heart's Road Trip. The tree is from Tis the Season by Hanna Stamps. The tree is pretty thin so I stamped it 3 times on grungeboard paper. I then cute them all out, inked then and then layered. I didn't have the fluffy stuff Tim used so I used some sparkly stuff from my stash. I hope everyone is staying warm this winter. I've noticed the weather in the states is cold & snowy. Its rainy here in Japan today. The high today is in the mid 50s. I would love to see some snow here!

No comments: