CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas Day 5

Tim's tag today uses fragments to make ornaments. AWESOME!!!! Luckily, Laurel had sent me some fragments so I had a few to use for this lovely tag. I must say, I really like the way this one turned out. The stamp I used is Kodomo Tanabata. Scroll to the bottom of their page. I just pocked this stamp up 2 days ago when Michelle R and I went to shopping in Kichijoji. We went to Yuzawaya which is a 7 story craft store and crafters HEAVEN! I will be frequenting their store in the future! lol Ok I got off track again. lol Back to my tag...I stamped the image in Weathered Wood. I tried to emboss but it didn't work so well. I used Tim's blending tool to add green, brown and red to the stamped image. The gold swirls are made using Lumiere gold paint and Stampin Up's French flair. The gold border is stamped from Close to My Heart's Cupcake Sprinkles and embossed in gold. The stamps for the ornaments are Inkadinkado. I again used the gold Lumiere paint to make the top of the ornament. the hooks are green wire from my stash.

1 comment:

Dria said...

Love your take on the T!m tags!