CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas Day 2

Tim's art is absolutely amazing & inspiring! I am having so much fun with these tags. I don't have a lot of his supplies so I am improvising. Let me tell you its a great way to dust off those supplies in my stash and get them into a piece of art!
Instead of Tim's circle, I used corners from Autumn Leaves Heather Bailey line to frame my sentiment. Instead of Distress Embossing Powder, I simply brushed off some of the powder before using the heat gun. I used Inkadinkado (I think) stamps for the swirls in the corners. I do not own any Perfect Pearls. Yes, I know, sad. Feel free to mail me some. They don't sell them here & I haven't ordered them online yet. lol So what did I use instead? Watered down Lumiere gold paint. Cool huh?! Oh a reminder....Tim said make sure everything, including yourself, is covered before you flick the paint. He wasn't joking! It went everywhere. I have nothing around to attempt his gorgeous metal rose. Instead, I used a metal tag. Easy Peasy! lol So break out your supplies and give it a try! You don't have to make yours just like Tim's. Its all about creating! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Soo gorgeous - I too am being inspired by Tim at the moment. Loving it. x