CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ok, I know its been awhile...again lol

Ya know, sometimes life just gets in the way of...well...life. lol I intended to blog regularly all through surgery, recovery etc. We can all see that didn't happen. lol Anyway, its been a little over 7 weeks since my hysterectomy. Everything went great. I'm all healed and things are returning to normal. I's still tired but doc said that's to be expected and take it easy when tired. hhmm whatever. lol I am slowly getting back into a workout routine. My crafting life however is wonderful. Tim Holtz is doing his 12 tags of Christmas again this year. Check them out. He's AWESOME!!! I hope to post my tags for each day. Well, I'm off to decorate the Christmas tree. I hope everyone has a glorious, crafty day!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Great to 'hear' your voice again. Hope you recover soon hun. Keep warm and rest up. x