CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm still alive! :)


Thanks to everyone for their concern while I disappeared. I'm still here. Kinda in a funk, but still here. Work hours are finally getting regular. Hopefully, I will have more time to play. The "man flue" is still lingering at my house. As soon as its gone & he heads back to work, I will be back posting more often. I've neglected my blog as well as my pals over at PAO. I DID reorganize some of my scrapping supplies over the holidays. I brought all my Club Scrap boxes to the downstairs closet so I can access them easier. I also made swatches of the cardstock stash I have. I'll post a pic when the camera is done charging, I organized all my other papers according to brand. I took pics too so I wont buy duplicates. lol I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I promise, promise, promise not to be so scarce in the future!

No comments: