CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Project 365....Pic 3


So this pic is nothing glamorous, nothing fancy. It just shows the majority of my Club Scrap stash. Also shows hubby's junk in the front closet where I store my paper crafting goodies. lol I have more of these pizza boxes in my bedroom closet upstairs. Each box contains a different color family. (red, orange, yellow, etc) I also have boxes for specific themes. (Disney, hockey, birthdays) My goal is to use up some of this stash. These papers would look MUCH better as completed pages than they do sitting in boxes, waiting to be turned into works of art.

3 comments:

pruts said...

wow, your stash is even bigger then mine. :-)
thanks for your nice comment on my blog. you may lift my lo of friends forever. nice of you to ask first !!!
grts,
els

Anne said...

Wow that's organised!! So much better to store it properly and avoid damaging the paper.

How do you store rubber stamps Michelle? I find this a challenge and worry their surfaces could get damaged...

Debby said...

Unh unh. Someone has an addiction. Don't forget to decorate the boxes too!