CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365...Pic 15 We've Been Framed!

Yesterday hubby & I took a "Framing & Mat Cutting Class". It was so much fun. Now I understand why special order frames cost so much. Its a lot of work but well worth it. With both the pics we framed, we were able to cover parts of the photo we didn't want to show. (empty space & our dining table lol) I love how mine turned out.
Thanks again to everyone for entering to win my blog candy! Keep spreading the word and entering.

9 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Michelle love your blog layout and love your framed picture of you and your OH. The food in the Taj looks sooo lovely bet you enjoyed it. I love stamping as well and now I have some Copics most of my colouring is done with them at the moment but you know us crafters we always find something else.
Lorraine x

jacque4u2c said...

Love the black/white of photo matting/framing and the photo. Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What base ar you on? I need to go there. Atsugi does not offer any classes/scrapbooking area to buy supplies nothing Fun!
We do have ceramics thats about it. After 4 years of ceramics I think we have enough..LOL

TA Carbone said...

WOW Michelle this came out Wonderful. Someone I knows creates mats for her cards and I told her she was nuts because of all the work involved, lol

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Janet said...

wow amazing!!! love it!!!

Kim said...

Michelle that is STUNNING! What a fun class to take! I wish I knew more about matting and framing! Looks like you had a fabulous time!
Hugs~ Kim

LiveLaughScrap said...

You've been tagged!! See my blog for instructions.
Lori

Viv said...

A fab photo Michelle!

Debby said...

You've been very busy. Is this you and hubby? What a cute couple you are. And your matting looks fabulous!