CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Project 365...Pic 1


Yes, I am late getting started but better late than never, right? :) So basically, I will be taking a pic a day to record our daily life. Here is my first pic.Pretty generic, I know but its my work schedule for the month. I love the freebie calendar I got from work. It list both Japanese and American holidays. Mt Fuji is in the background of every page. You will eventually get to see them all.

8 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

great challenge a post a day for a year, my upline challenged us to post every day in November - it was easy once you got into the habit (hard when other things going on like Christmas, birthdays etc) but good luck I look forward to seeing what you come up with

Debby said...

Hi Michelle! It's so good to see you. Can't wait to see your daily pics. Hope your holidays were amazing!

Debby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

what a great challenge! Good to see ya on here:)
hugs

Sharon said...

Good luck with the challenge. I like your calendar.

Anonymous said...

That's a great challenge. Look forward to "seeing" you more.
Vanja

Theresa said...

Hi. I'm from ACOT.. saw your blog link..I'm doing the 365 project too.. been taking pictures. it must be interesting living in Japan.. that would be a lot of inspiration for your pictures.

Anne said...

Happy New Year and have fun with your challenge, great idea!