CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365...Pic 14 Narnia is finished!

It took me awhile but I FINALLY finished reading The Chronicles of Narnia. I must say, the books are so much better than the movies! Isn't that usually the case though?! I know it was with Twilight too! If you liked the Narnia movies, I highly suggest you read the books. See if your local library has them. I purchased this one at Sam's Club. I planned to read it on the 13 hour plane ride to Japan. I never did but at least I finally finished. lol

1 comment:

Viv said...

You are sooo right aout books being better than the movies! I loved the Narnia chronicles and also the Harry Potter books - but as I've seen each film I've thought..'they missed that bit out' and 'why didn't they show this bit' etc etc! LOL