CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

I've been tagged!

Lori tagged me! For this one, I have to go to my pictures and look in the 6th folder and post the 6th picture and explain it. I am also to pick 6 friends that visit my blog that I would like to get to know better and let them know that they have been tagged. Also post a link to the person that tagged me. Click on Lori's name above to visit her blog.
My pic is one of a teabox that I made. Actually, its made for drinking sake from. Teabags fit perfectly so I altered the box a bit. I stained it with Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I then stamped tea cups, teapots and tea phrases all over the box. I haven't decided who to give this to yet.Its sitting in my china cabinet looking cute. :)
So who am I tagging??? hhhhmmmm lets see, how about.....
Lorraine
Jacqueline
Megs
Robin
Kim
Lastel

Thanks again to everyone for sharing my blog candy. Its so cool to see people from all over the world stop by and visit! Good luck everyone!!!!

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is a fun tag!! Thanks for tagging me!!

Lorraine A said...

Oh thanks for this :-)will have to root through my photo's now :-)
I was just dropping in to say I've left something on my blog for you too :-)

Kim Dellow said...

Thanks for tagging me :) Off to go through my piccies :) Kimx

Anne said...

What a pretty box :)

Wendy said...

This is a nice box you have made!

Megs said...

Thanks for tagging me :) nice box!

Suzanne said...

Love this box,it's beautiful!

Hugs
Suzanne x