CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Project 365...Pic 13 Dinner at the Great Taj Mahal


Ok, so its not THE Taj Mahal. However, the restuarant we tried today is called Great Taj Mahal. We ordered the chicken & vegetable curry and naan. Naan is an amazing bread! Compare the size of the naan with the chopsticks. It is HUGE! Hubby found a recipe for me to try. hhmmm not sure about that. I'd just rather pay them 283 yen and be done with it. lol The curry was spicy but not too spicy. You can choose levels 0 - 6. Zero is no spice, 6 is the hottest they make. Mine was a 3. mmmmmm yummy! After we ate, they packaged up our leftovers then served us hot chai. I can see this being a fav spot in the future!

3 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Im starving dear!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, thank you for your visit to my blog...your name is in the hat ;)
The meal you describe is my very favorite meal...Nan is my all time favorite bread.
One needs a Tandoori oven to make good Nan...so I just go to my favorite Indian restaurant and load up...LOL

Chris said...

Oh yummy, curry is our favourite eating out food, I bet you'll be back for more too. Have a great weekend. Chris