CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Project 365...Pic 17 Shower Me With Gifts Galore

So I am FINALLY working on our wedding scrapbook. This is one of several layouts of my wedding shower. I was going to edit out the mess on my table but it shows part of the creating process. I will show close ups of the layout earlier. You cant really see in this pic where I wrote "with gifts galore" under "Shower me". I also drew a stitched border on both pages. Frizzybella is colored with Copics and chalk. I really need to get flesh colored Copics! lol I wanted her pants to look like jeans.

4 comments:

Jana M. said...

Great layout. Your table looks like mine when I'm in the 'zone'.

Janet said...

great layout! love it!!

Debby said...

Looks great! It's been 14 years not sure if I will ever get mine done :-)

Linda . J said...

Beautiful LO and the colours are great.
Linda